Thursday, September 27, 2012

TGIF!

Star Q

Image sourced from Google

Friday is finally here, again.  And I guess I am one of those people who are really looking forward to the weekend.  After a long week of work, no wonder people exclaim "Thank God It's Friday" when the day comes.

After three weeks of a six-day week, I'm thankful that this weekend is a two-day weekend.  Three Saturdays ago, we had replacement school following Thursday's timetable.  A fortnight ago, there were some activities involving the school too!  And last Saturday the 22nd of September, there was yet another replacement school day following Friday's time table!

I guess only people like myself can empathize with people in the same situation.  People who have never been in such a situation can never imagine how it feels to go through three weeks with just one day off.  I mean there other people with a one-day weekend.  But then again, their six-day week would commensurate with they get in return!

Well, in my case I am happy the weekend is here and Insya Allah it will be a restful and fruitful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...