Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Matter of Time Management

Star Q

Image sourced from Google

My friends often ask me, when do I have the time to keep track with my blogs.  I always tell them nonchalantly that it is not difficult at all, without ever going into any kind of details.

Today however, I have decided to disclose the secret behind my keeping up with my (modest) three blogs.  This disclosure came mainly because of a false claim made by an irresponsible individual that people who have time to update their blog(s) are people who have a lot of time on their hands and have nothing better to do!


I will not go into details about how busy I am with work and that most of the time I take my work back home with me due to the time constraint at my work place.  However, my passion for blogging has forced me (in a nice way) to make some time to keep track and update my blogs.  I usually do it an hour before I go to bed every night; most of the time when I am too tired at night, I will do it during the weekends.

As for the materials that I pen, I usually draft them in my mind as a response to different stimuli.  Often times, I allow the materials to mull for a few hours in my brain so that I can subconsciously delete any parts that may cause displeasure to those who may read what I write (if any!)

And so to the naysayer who refuse to believe that working people have the time to blog, think again.  In fact, before you write anything, think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...