Thursday, January 31, 2019

After Two Years.....



Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of things have happened in these two years which cannot possibly be said in this one entry.

The two years have seen a change in government (albeit may not be for the better), the passing of some good friends, the makings of new families and relationships among other things.  All these things have some kind of deep impact in my being; some sad, some happy.

I have also seen friends retiring early from their profession, especially teaching. I say especially because most of my friends are teachers.  Some are enjoying their retirement while a few passed away right after their retirement.

Whether joy or sadness, their feelings are a direct effect of their profession.  Joy because they can finally leave all the demanding work of the teaching profession behind them forever and sad because some unfortunately has fallen victim to the viciousness of the teaching profession.  I have seen two of my friends pass away due to sickness right after they retire.  Some may say that it is all fated, but no one can deny that teaching is a gruesome job.

For those who are still plundering their trade, giving education to receptive children (or not), I wish you well and all the blessings in the world.  May you live to the ripe old age of retirement to enjoy it in health and prosperity; God willing.













No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...