Saturday, August 25, 2012

Return To Routine

Star Q


I'm not sorry to say that I may be one of the few people who do not enjoy long holidays; and to me the eleven-day Eid holiday was really long for me.  I actually find pleasure in short but fulfilling holidays, because one thing about long holidays, the longer you go on leave, the more you spend!

Anyway short holidays tend to not let you stray away from your normal working routines, unless of course you can immediately pick up where you left off (which I can't)  And for students who will be facing important national exams, short holidays will always keep them on their toes; to keep abreast with their studies!

One such short holiday which I will be looking forward to is the Merdeka Day holiday which falls on the 31st August, which also happens to be on a Friday.  This means it will be a three-day weekend!  That's the sort of holiday I like.  Long enough for one to rest but short enough for one to be able to get back straight to work on Monday!

Anyway, to everyone, have a happy return back to your routine (whatever it is you do)

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...