Thursday, June 14, 2012

IrfanQasehLatifah

Star Q

Irfan Qaseh Latifah

This entry is a heartfelt dedication to a young friend.  This particular young friend is the son of one of my colleagues, Cikgu Latifah.  I had this sudden urge to write this entry, not only because he is very sick but also because he is one of the children whom my wife is taking care of.  

This entry may seem odd but I just have to write about Irfan.  I remember him from a trip a few years back.  Irfan and I were among forty plus teachers and students who were on a trip to the PWTC in Kuala Lumpur for the Annual Book Fare.  It was such a joy to see such a happy boy because all throughout the journey he never seemed tired.  He was laughing all the way as I made every attempt to accommodate his childishness.  I am a serious person by nature, but I found it easy to laugh at his childish antics! 

This boy is a very brave boy having gone through many months of sickness and only yesterday being diagnosed of leukemia.  And his mother is an even braver lady to handle the situation that is experienced by her only child.

I lift both my hands in prayer and hope that Allah bestows upon Irfan a speedy recovery and upon his mother a continuous bravery to handle the situation.  I and the rest of her colleagues will continue to extend our prayers for little Irfan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...