Friday, June 22, 2012

Irfan Part 2

Star Q


This entry is the second entry for Irfan, Cikgu Latifah's only child, who has been diagnosed with leukemia.   This photo which I have taken from Cikgu Latifah's Facebook wall, does not in the least reflect that ailment this young child is going through.  But then again, what do I know.

I guess a child will always be a child.  When Irfan was under my wife's care, he had been suffering joint pains quite regularly.  However, when the other children that my wife were caring for played in a group, Irfan somehow forgot his pains and sickness and joined in whatever games the other children were playing.

But once the other children's parents had taken them home, and Irfan was the only one left with us while waiting for his mum, he would be seen cuddling in one corner of the sofa, his face all scrunched up, trying to will away all the pain he was feeling.  

We all pray that your pain will disappear and that you will respond positively to your treatment, Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...