Monday, December 24, 2012

Choosy Customer

Star Q

Image sourced from Google

Everyone has the right to choose, especially as paying customers.  When we purchase something, we definitely want value for the money that we pay; more often than not the cheaper the better without any expense on quality.

However, today I saw one customer practicing her right to the extreme.  In fact today wasn't the first time I saw such a situation, but I thought the incident today was the icing on the cake and should be made aware to people, most of all customers like us.

I was at the supermarket today when I saw this lady choosing some onions and putting them into a plastic bag.  Nothing extraordinary about that.  But the manner in which she chose the onions was very dumbfounding!   The lady practically peeled the outer skins of all the onions that she wanted to buy!  And when asked by the clerk at the counter why she did so, she said that she didn't want to pay good money for the onion skins!  After all, she only wanted the onions!  The clerks was, to say the least, dumbfounded!

I can't imagine if this same lady were to buy bananas!  Would she actually peel the banana skins and then weigh the bananas because she only wanted to pay for the bananas and not the skins!  I guess with this kind of person, nothing is impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...