Monday, May 9, 2011

Teacher, teacher! Where forth are thou?

Oh! Sheep!  Where is your shepherd?

As I was invigilating a form 6 class this morning at about 9.00 am, I heard some ruckus coming from outside the classroom.  And as I peered out the window panes, I saw that some students were sitting in groups right in front of the 'surau' right in front of one of a certain teacher's special room.  Not far from where the students were making noise, activity was under way to register a group of new form six students; and in the midst of that event, the principal was heard to be giving a speech. 

I suspect that, if I could hear all that, even though I was three floors up, I expect every one at the venue where the registration was being held could also hear the noise made by the abandoned students.  Of course, I just happened to have my camera with me because right before entering the particular class to invigilate, I was at the registration to snap some photographs of the event.

I do not wish to pursue this matter any further, so all I can say is, some things happen some of the time, but let not those things happen all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...