Friday, February 11, 2011

To Parting Friends



Even though some of my dear friends will be retiring only starting next year, I am starting to feel uneasy as to how it would be when they finally do retire. And what's more, five of the closest friends will be saying their farewell to years of teaching that has been part and parcel of their daily lives.

Not only will I miss their presence, but more than that, I will also miss their kind and wise advise, which I always request from them every time I am burdened by problems mostly related to this profession. They have never let me down.

Of course to these friends, they have done their just service to thousands of children who have become adults in their own rights, some of which have also become teachers and have students of their own. I, on the other hand, will continue to serve, God willing, forging through thick and thin in this every changing field. I will have many more rivers to cross and cross them I shall! I will follow in those retiring teachers whose passion in teaching I truly admire and has become my own spirit!

Thank you friends and may all of you live well and prosper. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...