Sunday, October 21, 2012

CPT - Keeping Us In the Dark

Management of CPT pathetic - Opinion | The Star Online

Okay.  Someone finally had to write about it.  Wait! It is not the first one!  Because I remember reading about some other complaints by some other teachers sometime back.

Of course, one of my personal complaint about this CPT thing is the time I actually had to spend trying (really trying) to complete the test.  In fact after the days of trying (not seven hours!) I was finally instructed to call someone who later told me where to go and what to do!

I finally got into the website via some other websites and managed to complete the test (sic) in just under thirty minutes.  

However, my real complaint is the secrecy of the test results.  I mean, why have a test (national level at that!) when the results are kept secret?  After all the difficulties that we teachers underwent to complete the test, why are we kept in the dark about the results?  Is there a surprise (unpleasant one, I'm sure!) waiting for us in the same darkness!  Or is it merely a way to fill somebody's coffers? 

Or can we expect some bright light at the end of the tunnel?  Or is that also kept in the dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...