Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Been A Long Week

Star Q


I don't usually write about weekends, but this is the second time I've been writing about it.  It's just that this week has been so full of activities that I practically prayed that the weekend would come as quickly as possible (if that were possible!)

Monday was the usual blue-day plus I did some spring cleaning in the form six's teachers' common room.  My colleagues may call me pedantic (they haven't yet!) but I just can see untidiness around me.  And that time it came in the form of crockery and such lying around out of place.  I found a suitable shelf complete with shades to store them in.  I also rearranged most of the textbooks (alone!)

On Tuesday, there was a meeting for all form six teachers.  Another meeting ensued on Wednesday; plus that same morning I gave two motivational talks, one to the form fives and the other to the lower sixes.  Thursday, I was busy preparing slides for the impending visit of the State Departments Pengarah and Friday it was driving here and there to complete a few errands.

Even the weekend does offer much rest except for Saturday, because on Sunday I have to do a long drive to go to my daughter's college, just because she wanted us to visit her (hope she will return the favor when her parents are older!)

Oh, well.  There's always next weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...