Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Invisible Man!

There is a saying that goes; 'Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you'.  Well, I have, for umpteen of times tried to better myself and prove my abilities to no one else, except myself.  Apparently those attempts have been futile and have fallen flat on my own face.

I seem to understand, albeit a little too late most of the time, that people only notice that I am visible and that my services are required when things have some how gone wrong or that the situation to be undertaken is on a large scale.  If, however the situation is a light one and it is merely a relaxing ride through, then my services are not required and I, once again become invisible. 

If only I could become invisible from people's recognition in any situation, whether or not they require my services.  I wish I could be invisible so I don't have to give any reply when people ask for my favour for a helping hand.  I wish I could be invisible so that I don't have to confront people who can seem to be friendly in front of me but totally insincere when not.  In fact, sometimes I wish I was invisible per se!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...