Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nureen Yasmin



Distance and work have always been the barrier that has driven a wedge into my relationship with my siblings and their offspring.  Some people may not feel those things are real hindrance but for someone who don't work well under pressure, especially when the work takes me far from home, I find it difficult to meet up with them.

Thus, I was tugged at the strings of my heart when I read in my sister's Facebook status that one of her daughters, Anis, was initially taken to hospital for fever.  But, my heart was torn to bits when I found out that my little niece was later admitted to hospital and operated on for appendicitis. 

I could never have imagined that Anis would have to suffer such pain, especially not for a child with such a small and fragile frame; so sweet and demure.  I can only imagine the pain and fear she must have gone through before the operation and now, the further pain she has to endure during the recovery and healing process. 

I am happy to note, albeit it is only through my sister's Facebook status, that sweet Anis is well on the road to recovery.  My heart and prayers go out to you, my dear niece.  May Allah give you speedy recovery and return to being that happy and cute child we have all known to love and cherish.  Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...