Friday, November 12, 2010

It's The Weekend!

It's time to welcome the weekend again.  Even though, we had a rather long weekend last week and this week only consisted of one working day, that was yesterday, weekends are something all of us look forward to.  We go through the working week thinking and dreaming of the two-day weekend that awaits, always thinking of the things that we would be doing.


In reality, it doesn't really matter what you do during the weekend as long as you don't have to go to work.  Sometimes weekends can merely be spent lounging around the house, skimming through magazines and newspapers or just watching favourite programmes on the telly!  Unless, you have got something planned for the weekend, then it is usually any one's guess what can be done during these two days!


I, for one, am one of those people who look forward to weekends!  In fact, I prefer short days off from work rather than long stretches of holidays like four days or more, mainly because I usually get bored of it since I don't have much things to do.  But, nevertheless, weekends like this, is the day for me to just be a couch potato or an amature netizen.  In a nutshell, it is the time for me to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...