Sunday, December 1, 2013

P.A.T.I. Part I

Star Q


No, the acronym above does not stand for 'Pendatang Asing Tanpa Izin' or illegal immigrants.  I thought, since the original coinage for PATI has something to do with 'illegal', what better way to share this idea with what I am about to write about.  My version of P.A.T.I. simply means 'Parking According To Idiots!'


I know much have been written about these people who simply park their vehicles as and where they please without considering other drivers, but something that is so obviously breaking every Road and Transport Department rules and regulations, should be brought to light, again and again.

And this disease of parking as and where one likes seem to apply or is contracted by anyone who does not have any respect for the law or other road users.  I have mentioned about these army personnels before, who drive vehicles to ferry other people (just like public transports only belonging to the army)  It is sad, in fact scary, to have these people whom we believe to be well-disciplined because of the training they get all their lives, suddenly turn out to be indisciplined once they leave the confines of their camp.

Like I said earlier, anyone who has no respect for the law can contract this disease, and these people are no exceptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...