Saturday, October 25, 2014

Quality Versus Quantity

Star Q

Image sourced from google


I have always been someone who minds his own business.  I do my job to the best of my ability and I more often than not, take that extra effort to add quality to my work to ensure that there is added value to my work.  I don't complain because I love doing it.

However, it gets on my nerves when other people complain about the things that I do with regards to my work.  I really hate it when other people think that they seem to know more about my work than I do.  They impose their own ideas about what my work is supposed to be; they seem to know more about my work than I do.

These people even go to the extent of scrutinizing my work and then telling me that what I do doesn't seem to be enough and that I should be doing more.  I am already doing more than what I am supposed to do and he wants me to do more?  I am very skeptical that these people truly know what my job specification is but they insist on meddling in territories where they don't belong.

Well, I have my own thoughts about people like these.  I feel that these people are really sad people who are unsatisfied about the things around them and need to pick on someone just to show that they carry some kind of clout.  I also feel that these people don't just pick on me to justify their own insanity; they also pick on everybody else!

Whatever these people have to say, I am just going to do the best that I can do according to my job specifications.  I am going to follow it to the tee and no one can say that I am not doing enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...