Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bizarre Bazaar

Star Q

Image from Sightings1969.blogspot.com

This is a late entry about my trip to the Ramadan Bazaar on the first day of fasting.  It had been raining the whole afternoon until about 4.00 p.m.  I did not to see throngs of people there, but I was literally taken aback (due to people shoving and pushing) when I saw so many people there!

People actually waded through the puddle of rain water and the mud that was created by the rain.  The sun had begun to shine again (at full force!) and so, the hot and humid condition, plus the pushing and shoving, did make matters any better!

I didn't want to be there any longer.  So, a quick tour once-around, bought two types of kuih, and I was off, to the comfort of my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...