Wednesday, May 2, 2012

To The Brave

Entries in My Other Blogs


You can only determine a person's bravery when one is confronted with such and such a situation.  You can never be called brave unless you have gone through that situation.  And for today at least, 1st May 2012, I can take off my hat (or songkok, in my case!) to my sister who had experienced a very difficult phase in her life.

At 6.00 p.m., her husband was wheeled into the Operating Theater of one of the hospitals in the state where is residing.  For reasons, I would rather not disclose here, he had to have his leg amputated just below the knee.  True, the doctor did ask her for a joint decision, but I had advised her that that decision should be made by his nine other siblings; because if anything were to go wrong then my sister would not be blamed.


This sister of mine has gone through a lot of difficulties in her life and I can only hope and pray that Allah has something a lot better and wonderful waiting for her.  Her cheerful disposition makes a very unsuccessful attempt (to me at least) to hide all the pains she keeps inside; but I know better.


I can only help her as much as I can, and she know that.  But I also want her to know, that I will always be here whenever she needs me.  I also want her to know that my thoughts and prayers go out to her, so she may remain calm in facing her ordeal and that whatever the outcome, Allah knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...