Monday, May 14, 2012

Celebrating Mother's Love

Star Q


I believe that you cannot pick one particular day to express your love towards your mother especially when consider that there is not one day that goes by that a mother does not express her love towards us; love that is shown in every sense of the word.  

However, it was mere coincidence that we happened to go out that particular day, and without saying that lunch was for the kids' mum (my better half!) we all knew in our hearts that that special outing was indeed for that special person in our lives.  

I don't have a mum to celebrate mother's day (notice the lower case!) with anymore, so the only thing to do is to show to my kids how important it is for them to make (and find!) time to show and express their love for their mother.  I also made sure that they understand that they don't have to wait for a specific day in a year to show that love because they can show it any time of the year; and for that matter, many, many times in a year!  

Here's to celebrating mother's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...