Friday, July 11, 2014

No More Respect For Her

Star Q


My first impression of her was of a very caring and motherly lady.  The sincerity of my thoughts were intensified further for the fact that even though she was sick, she still trudged on to continue doing her duties until it was time for her to retire from her profession or from life itself, whichever comes first.

However my admiration for her lasts only for the first two sentences of this entry as you may have already realised.  I had been wrong in putting forwards kind words about her wherever I went after our first meeting.  I had told my friends and colleagues that I had never met such a kind and soft-spoken person.

All that however were merely a facade she put up to mask her true nature.  Unfortunately now I realise that she is such a backstabbing person; talking bad about me behind my back.  She was also very judgemental about the work I am doing even though she is not really aware of what is it that I do.  But that should not have stopped her from looking for the truth by asking around; me in particular.  Just as it did not stop her from badmouthing about me to whomever she met.

Some people become mellow with age but in this case, the individual just got bitter and venomous. I hope she realises it before she is consumed and destroyed by her own venom.






No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...