Monday, February 24, 2014

Yo Te Voy Amar



I'm at a loss for words today, which is an odd thing for me especially when it comes to writing down my thoughts.  Sure I'm not good at articulating my feelings but I'm thankful I can still write them down albeit a little too superfluously sometimes.

But today's entry is just about this all time favourite song of mine that sums up all my feelings that I feel today.  As I step into the last day of fifty-second year and look hesitantly into my fifty-third, I also look back at all the things that I have done and have not done all this time.

And as I do that, I see the people who have touched my life in a lot of different ways, mostly positive.  Most have been instrumental in many of the changes I have made.  A few however have been rather unkind to the ways that I feel and how I work, but nevertheless responsible for allowing me to make the decisions that I feel right.

To all these kind people who have been around me, especially my dearest family, I have not given you all that I possibly can but I will strive to do so.  And until that time comes, yo te voy amar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...