Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Long Overdue

Star Q


It's half way into the month of December and only two weeks before 2016 comes knocking at our doors.  It is a time for everyone to think about taking it easy, catching up with the things we want to do, like hobbies for example and thinking about going on holidays.
 
As for me, I have applied for a two weeks leave from work.  My friends and family ask me; why two weeks?  Isn't that too long to be away from work, and replied that is precisely the reason; to be away from work! 

This year has been a grueling year for me, even more so compared to what I experienced last year.  Only into the second year holding this new position, I have had to deal with people (colleagues rather) who are not ready or unwilling to accept change.  It is not easy to convince hardcore old school practitioners to adopt new techniques and strategies especially when they involve a bit of extra work.

Anyway, with all that behind me now (and 2016 just creeping around the corner) I am looking forward to resting at home (if I can help it) and doing the things I like.  I guess my significant other will have to contend with me being in the house 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

After Two Years.....

Can't believe that I have been too busy to write that I have actually left this blog untouched for two long years.  A lot of thing...